In the slim chance that people might chance upon this blog looking for something interesting, I’ve now pretty much put this blog into retirement in favour the new psmithjournalist.com site which unlike this site will be updated more than, say, twice a year.
- Don’t come here, go there….
- New start, new beginning
- From Press Gazette to paidContent
- Film adverts: where exactly do the quotes come from?
- Social media tools and journalists: the debate continues
- Court reporting in the online age – how soon is now?
- Dealing with research students – should you give an answer?
- Flat Earth News revisited
- Why aren’t PRs using Twitter?
- Just another drop in the digital ocean
- Complete Tosh – Neil McIntosh
- Dave Lee: young web journo
- David Black, Trinity Mirror Group Digital Director
- iPhone in the Mail
- Jeff Jarvis – Buzz Machine
- Martin Stabe
- Online Journalism Blog – Paul Bradshaw
- Press Gazette
- Roy Greenslade
- Strange Attractor