- The People ‘s sports editor fired for financial irregularity
- Murray Morse joins Daily Sport as editor-in-chief
- NUJ could share office with broadcasting union Bectu
- Npower uses stalker law to ban photographers from beauty spot destruction
- The arrest of Milton Keynes journalist Sally Murrer
- Shiv Malik vs Greater Manchester Police
- Ted Jeory, East London Advertiser – the man who gave up a big-money job in the City to chase exclusives for his local paper
- Roger Alton, editor of The Independent – just after he left The Observer, he was on sparkling form.
- Alan Jones, editor of Uncut – on his (sort of) involvement in the murder of John Lennon.
- Guardian editor-in-chief Alan Rusbridger – on how The Guardian, Observer and Guardian.co.uk will work in future.
- The BBC’s Robert Peston, the FT’s economics editor Chris Giles and The Daily Mail’s City editor Alex Brummer – on reporting the recession.
- Daily Mirror associate editor Matt Kelly – on the Mirror’s retro/modern new look.
- Sunday Times executive editor Tristan Davies – on The Sunday Times’s retro/modern new look.
- Incisive Media CEO Tim Weller on the company’s split and its future
- Emap CEO David Gilbertson on charging for B2B content online
- Ariadne Capital CEO, Spinvox investor and Dragons’ Den inhabitant Julie Meyer on her investment philosophy
- Peter Bazalgette on TV, investment and start-ups
- Newspaper circulation goes down, cover prices go up – some media number crunching
- Metro makes 30 regional redundancies
- Why Murdoch has lost faith in free
- Why Ridding and Murdoch can’t stop talking about paywalls